Family Conference | April 19–22, 2016
The Big Sandy Family Conference is packed with practical instruction, motivating messages, and family fellowship. Parents gain renewed vision for training their children, students learn about deepening their walk with God and pursuing their goals, and grandparents and friends discover what the family program is all about.
The conferences feature activities and sessions prepared to meet the needs of the entire family. Students can participate in a variety of programs that communicate the themes of the conference, while parents are uplifted and motivated through sessions that address key life issues.
Each summer, conferences are held at locations across the United States, and international conferences are held at a variety of locations throughout the year. Please see the Big Sandy Family Conference website for more information.
Conference and Meal Ticket Registration
To register your family for the conference and to purchase meals, please visit the Family Conferences website. If you have further questions, please contact ATI at 903-636-9487.
Online housing registration (for Dormitory-Style Lodging, Cabins and Campsites) opens Monday, February 29 at 10 AM CST on the Family Conferences website! Information on local hotels is also listed.
Full payment with credit card will be required to make your lodging reservations.
Housing Cancellation Policy: $50 non-refundable; no refunds for cancellations made on or after April 19.
We do not accommodate pets during Family Conference
Lost and Found
Lost items not claimed within 30 days will be disposed.
Please familiarize yourself with our Guest Notice as your prepare for your visit.
- General Conference questions: ATI Headquarters: 903-636-9487 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conference and Cadet Challenge registration: ATI Headquarters: 903-636-9487 or email@example.com
- On-Campus housing registration: International ALERT Academy: 903-636-2000, ext. 2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meal Package registration and questions: ATI Headquarters: 903-636-9487 or email@example.com
- Cadet Challenge questions: ALERT Cadet Headquarters: 903-636-9228 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Longview—East Texas Regional Airport (GGG – 40 minutes)
- Tyler—Tyler Pounds Regional Airport (TYR – 45 minutes)
- Shreveport—Shreveport Regional Airport (SHV – 90 miles)
- Dallas—Love Field (DAL – 125 miles)
- Dallas—Dallas/Forth Worth (DFW – 135 miles)
Rental Car Services
- Longview, TX—(At airport) Avis, Enterprise and National Car Rental. (In town) Advantage Rent-A-Car.
- Tyler, TX—(At airport) Advantage, Avis, Enterprise, Hertz, National Car Rental.
- Shreveport, LA—All major rental companies.
- Dallas/Ft. Worth and Love Field—All major rental companies.
We are very sorry but, due to safety concerns, the runway on the ALERT campus (18TE) will be closed the entire week of the Big Sandy Family Conference (April 19–22, 2016).