The campus of the International ALERT Academy has lodging to suit a variety of group sizes and needs. Maps of the facilities can be viewed here: Campus Maps
The Guest Lodges are two-story, dormitory style buildings. Rooms sleep four–five guests. Semi-private rooms share a large bath with one other room, while private rooms have their own restroom facility. Each wing of four rooms shares a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Each Lodge has a living room and recreation/meeting room on each floor, and is equipped with coin-operated washers and dryers. Linens and towels are provided.
- Two-story, dormitory style buildings
- Rooms sleep 4–5 guests
- Semi-private rooms, shared bathroom: $75/night
- Private rooms, personal bathroom: $85/night
- Access to kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker)
- Access to common rooms
- Access to washers and dryers
- Access to ironing board within your wing
The Ponderosa Campground is located on the eastern portion of our campus, graced with tall shadowing pines. Bathhouses with restroom facilities are spread throughout the campground. Campsite rates accommodate 1–6 individuals. There will be an extra $2 charged per additional person.
- Primitive: $15/night
- Electric Only: $20/night
- Electric and Water, 30 Amp: $25/night
- Electric and Water, 50 Amp: $30/night
- Full Hookup, 30 Amp or 50 Amp: $35/night
- Bathhouse Access
The following configurations are available:
- One vehicle and two tents
- One vehicle towing one camping trailer and one tent
- One motorized camper (motor home or bus) and one tent
- One additional passenger vehicle or motorcycle may be parked at the campsite if space permits
Other campground information:
- There is an additional dump station available to registered campers.
- Bathhouses are available throughout the campground.
- A limited number of picnic tables are located throughout the campground.
Pine Lodge Cabins
These cozy, air-conditioned cabins sleep three guests. You have access to the Pine Lodge for a common area, small kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker) and bathrooms. These cabins are conveniently central on our campus.
- Up to three guests per cabin
- Access to the Pine Lodge Common Area and Kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker)
- Our cabins do not have running water—great for pioneer spirit!
- Convenient showers and bathroom facilities within the Pine Lodge
- Cabin: $30/night