ALERT is a non-accredited vocational technical institute, and as such is not regionally or nationally accredited. Acceptance of ALERT training for transference of courses is contingent upon the policies of the institution to which you are applying.
Your official ALERT transcript includes:
- Course records, grades and ALERT credits
- Deployment history
- Awards earned
- Promotions received
- Physical training test scores
Transcripts are available in two formats; official (hard copy in sealed envelope) and digital (emailed as a PDF). Both types of transcripts are provided by the ALERT Academy at no charge.
Your transcript request must include:
- Your name
- Basic Training Unit Number
- Current address, including zip code
- Name and address(s) of the recipient of the transcript, if other than your own
- Your phone number and email address
- Format in which you wish to receive your transcript (official or digital)
Transcript processing may be delayed if any of the above information is missing. Transcripts will only be issued if all financial obligations to ALERT for previous training have been met.
Transcript requests can be made:
- In person at the ALERT Registrar’s office
- By email: email@example.com
- By fax: (903) 636-2013
- By mail:
International ALERT Academy
Attn: ALERT Registrar
One Academy Blvd.
Big Sandy, TX 75755
Lost or Damaged Certificates? Replacement certificates are available for $10.00 (plus S&H) per course certificate, or $15.00 (plus S&H) for your graduation certificate. When ordering replacement certificates, please include your name, the certificate(s) you need, and the approximate course date(s).
Dive cards are supplied by NASE Worldwide; replacements can be ordered through their website.